The coal grinding lining plate has high wear resistance, impact resistance, deformation and weldability when it is used. It can directly curl, cut and drill holes and other processing links, like steel plates, to process engineering components to meet the needs of wear and mining industry.
Coal mill lining plate in the process of installation, operation and environment temperature changed under the condition that the lining board must be fixed form it free expansion or contraction. Any kind of fixation method, the design should be considered in favor of bulk material flow, and the screw head is always buried lining board. For thicker liners, edge should be cut into 45 degrees. This allows changes in length, is conducive to the flow of material.
Special attention is paid to the installation of coal mill liner
During the 1. installation, the head plane of the bolted head of the liner must be lower than the surface of the plate.
2. no less than 10 bolts per square metre of bolt should be used for the installation of the lining plate of the coal mill.
3. the gap between the plates of each liner should not be greater than 0.5cm (the proper adjustment should be given in accordance with the ambient temperature of the plate when the plate is installed).
Cautions on the use of coal mill liner
1. first use, when the material of the silo is stored to 2/3 of the whole storage capacity, the material is then discharged.
2, it is strictly forbidden to directly impact the lining of the material.
3., the hardness and particle size of all kinds of materials are different. It is not allowed to change materials and flow at any time. If it is necessary to change, it should not exceed 12% of the original design capacity. Any change of material or flow will affect the service life of the lining board.
4. the use of ambient temperature should not generally be greater than 100 degrees C.
5. the external force shall not be used to destroy the structure and the loosening of the fastener.
6., the static time of material in the warehouse should not exceed 36 hours. (do not stay in the warehouse for viscous materials, to prevent caking). Materials with less than 4% water content can extend the rest time appropriately.
7. avoid freezing blocks at a low temperature.http://www.wuxiorient.com/